Livingston Veterinary Clinic also offers medical boarding for canines and felines that require extra care. A veterinary technician will provide overnight monitoring for your sick or injured dog or cat to ensure that your pet is safe and comfortable. We also have extended hospital hours (from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.) 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
Medical Boarders at our facility are ensured:
- Daily Veterinary Observations
- Veterinary Medical Services as needed
- Attentive Staff
- Individualized Care
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Convenient Hours
- Owner Visits
Medical Boarding Requirements
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines: Distemper, Rabies, and Bordetella.
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines: Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies Vaccine.
- All pets must be free from Internal and External Parasites.
- Non-clients must schedule an exam for their pet with one of our vets prior to boarding.
Please feel free to email your pet’s vaccine history to us at email@example.com prior to arrival. We will take great care of your sick or injured pet.